The Australia and New Zealand Urantia Association is made up of individuals who desire to assist in the fostering of the study of The Urantia Book and the dissemination of its teachings throughout Australia and New Zealand. It seeks to do this by providing interactive learning environments in which students of The Urantia Book may deepen and broaden their knowledge of the book and enjoy the interaction and exchange of ideas with fellow students.
Some of ANZURA’s functions are:
- To facilitate the formation of Urantia Book study groups
- To organise an annual study conference for students of The Urantia Book
- To enable readers of the book to make contact with other readers
- To publish the Arena newsletter
- To ensure that The Urantia Book is readily available in our region of the world
- To undertake library placement and other gift book programs
- To undertake any other activities that assist the spread of the teachings of The Urantia Book
ANZURA functions under a constitution providing for democratic procedures and participation of members. It is affiliated (as a National Association) with Urantia Association International which consists of readers from many nations and cultures who also wish to assist in the dissemination of The Urantia Book and its teachings throughout the world.
Members of ANZURA tend to concentrate on the steady person-to-person approach to dissemination, rather than dramatic publicity. It is recognised that social improvement depends on the prior improvement of those who comprise society, and that while such improvement will be slow, it will rest on a strong foundation.
ANZURA welcomes any and all readers of The Urantia Book who may be interested in joining us in our attempts to uplift our world by applying, to our own lives, the supernal teachings of this fifth epochal revelation.
ANZURA’s Governing Board
The Governing Board comprises a President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and New Zealand Representative. They are elected and may serve two two-year terms. There is also an Administrator and an Assistant Administrator who take care of the day-to-day operations of the organisation. These positions are currently held by:
Read more on Services & Programs